New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product Overlay – text & button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    mansp

Would it be hard to make something like this? With all the productinformation only showing while hovering?
    overlay

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

– Kyle

mansp

Thank you for your answer. Could you recommend any developer that are familiar with this theme? How many hours of work would you estimate a customization like these could take?

Måns

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m not aware of any specific developers, I know that we are all too busy. It would depend on the skill of the developer, it would just be a case of moving around code / adding code / adding custom css etc.

I’d recommend using http://elance.com

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register