New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood product inquiry instead of buy buttion

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok I will forward this to the developer and I’m sure he will get it fixed for you.

– Kyle

danielatak

Can you give me an idea about when i will hear back from you guys?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I will let him know that it is a high priority and he will get on to it as soon as he can.

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @danielatak,

Can you attach the plugin zip file in a private reply here? It will allow me to check much quicker here, and I’ll see what the issue is.

Thanks,

– Ed

danielatak
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @danielatak,

I’m testing it here, and get the enquiry button to show on the hover over, but it seems as though it doesn’t show for me on the product page, even when I enable one of the default themes.

Can you take a screenshot of it working on a default theme for you?

The response you got from WooCommerce is one of their “standard” responses, and it’s often incorrect.

– Ed

danielatak

It must be a shared responsiblilty, because I can see it working on related products on twenty fourteen, but not in neighbourhood, however it shows the the label in both twentyfourteen and neighbourhood, but no button.

Also it looks rather weird on the category page.

Please give me instructions as to what to write to woocommerce.

thank you.

danielatak

Here is their reply:

I just tested it with the Twenty Twelve default theme. The button changes as expected, with no whitespace:
    http://cld.wthms.co/jsjx
    And there’s your theme, which doesn’t show the buttons at all:
    http://cld.wthms.co/GPo9
    So it looks like the plugin does work, but that the third-party theme is causing some sort of issue. Unfortunately, as we’re not able to troubleshoot that, you will need to get in contact with the theme developer about this.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

As I said, checking here and the button shows on hover – https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ttdn7o8jqabdsw/Screenshot%202014-03-31%2014.46.56.png

I’ve adjusted the styling for it, and you can grab the updated build here – http://d.pr/f/6xZq

My confusion was thinking it should show on the product item page, where it doesn’t on a default theme.

– Ed

danielatak

Of course it should show up on the product item page. It shows up on some of them, but not the same way on all of the product item pages.

Will this build be a part of any coming updates? Also – can you specify which files are modified?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

That’s what I thought, which was why I pointed out it didn’t show on the default theme. Can you provide a link to a product where it shows?

– Ed

danielatak

After looking at some settings I got them all to show the label, but still no button.

p.s. You never answered my question: Will this build be a part of any coming updates? Also – can you specify which files are modified?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Still no button on the standard TwentyFourteen as well though right? I’m sure this is something to do with the plugin, else it would be working there.

Sorry, missed that – yes, it will be included in the next update.

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register