New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product Images are blurry

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    gabevdesigns

I have tried numerous images all at high res quality and they all show up blurry. I have searched around the forums and tried the regenerate plugin and still no success. I see some people have had success with this issue so I figured I would reach out.

– I tried the regenerated thumbnail plug in
    – I tried high res photos
    – Images look fine on single product page just blurry on catalog or home page
    – website can be viewed here to see issue: http://bottlebreacher.com/
    – I left woocommerce catalog settings to stock and crop checked.

So any input and help would be greatly appreciated!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Gabe

can you post up your wp-admin login details please so we can check it out?
    Cheers

gabevdesigns

Is there any way I can private message you them?

gabevdesigns
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabevdesigns

I posted it as private please let me know if you can read it? Thanks

gabevdesigns

Where you able to log into my theme? Just want to confirm you got my log in credentials.

gabevdesigns

I figured out what the issue was. It has to do with the one of the settings for the theme. If you have the theme set to responsive it affects the images to change with the size of the view point of the website. Since the images have to respond to the size of the website it seems that how the theme handles the images being saved with this setting causes them to be blurry. I removed the setting for responsive an set it to off and regenerated the images. Now my issue is fixed.

Not to sure why no one else has been able to explain this issue or resolve it since it seems like a pretty common issue of now. So if I where and dealing this remove the setting below:

theme options > General Settings >Enable Responsive = set to off and you should have fixed your blurry image issue. Also do not forget to regenerate your images once you do this change.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Are they blurry again if you set the responsiveness to “on” again?
    I don’t see it as a permanent solution if you need to switch responsiveness off.

gabevdesigns

Yes when I turned it back on they quality went blurry on me again so I reverted back and left it alone plus I didn’t really like how the site reacted in responsive mode so two birds with one stone.

Not sure how you can’t see as a permanent solution when it seems the way the theme handles the images due to the responsive nature seems to be the cause of the issue. It seems to be a pretty common issue from searching the forums. Not to sure why nothing has been done to fix this issue especially when the main component of a eCommerce site is showing your product to viewers. No one wants blurry product images.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Glad you found your solution! Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register