Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    lauren

Hi,

Building a website on Neighborhood here http://www.testserver-red.co.uk/sportsandstars/

We only need one product image, when hovering over the category image – the image rolls back to another product – we don’t need this, how can we turn it off?

Also the images are zooming in on the image, we need to display the full image without it being cut off. Is there a fix for this? Regenerating the images to the ratio wont help as it sort of cuts off the top and bottom. I want the whole image to fit in there as is, scaled down where necessary.

Is there any way of letting users know what the Star icon means, obviously we know that it adds to the wishlist but is there some way of having it output the title on rollover. Obviously we want visitors to make use of this feature, but some of our test group didn’t know what the star did!

Thank you so much.

contactdesignhk

I have the same issue too. Also, the product thumbnails are blurred on homepage.

Please adv.

Thanks!

adicelik13

I have the same issue as contactdesignhk, blurred product thumbnails on homepage.

Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you guys please use the forum search for the blurry image problem? We have several threads about that already.

lauren you can deactivate the rolling effect in the theme options. Cheers!

contactdesignhk

Yes my problem is fixed by adjusting the woocommerce setting. thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register