New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product Image Slide Feature on portfolio page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    cannabum

Hi There,

I am loading content for the portfolio (case studies), is there a way to display images similar to how the product pages display with a main image and thumbnail images that slide above when clicked on.

I want to avoid using the single image option and instead have like a gallery/slide effect. I have attached two images that shows how it currently looks and another one where it shows the effect of the
    product image I want.

Looking forward to your response & thanks in advance.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You would have to use the normal portfolio layout, set the detail media to ‘none’. Then in the page builder add a gallery asset to the left and your text to the right

– Kyle

cannabum

Thanks for the quick response, I had a look and understand what you mean with using the page builder with a gallery asset on the left and text on the right. However the only asset I can use is “single image”, there is no option for a gallery asset.. Maybe I am missing something?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry, I was thinking Dante, you would need to use a revolution slider

– Kyle

cannabum

Just one last question, if I would install a third party gallery plugin, would it conflict with the theme in any way or should it be okay, I assume I can just use the code assest to display where the gallery plugin must be use?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I could not say wether it will conflict with the theme or not, there are thousands of wordpress plugins available and it would be impossible to test our theme with every plugin.

If you experience any issues let us know

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register