New Landing How can we help? Atelier PRODUCT IMAGE CANNOT BEEN SHOWN AT SHOP PAGE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    innsi

Hi,

I just bought the atelier theme yesterday, I used Neighborhood theme before,
    when I change the theme to atelier, i found that the product image cannot been shown at shop page, but i can still click the white image(invisible image) to go into the product page. I use chrome and everything is normal on your demo site.

Another problem also about the product image display, I found that the carousel function doesn’t work in product detail page.

I have also reseted my wordpress database and reactivated all plugin and theme, with no luck.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    innsi

Hi,

I found that atelier theme is no not compatible with this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/

when i deactivated the plugin everything turn normal.
    how can i fix it if i have to use this plugin?

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try to clear your cache? I’m seeing fine the carousel in product page.
    Also in the shop page I only see 1 product(Porter Logo Canvas Tote Bag).

Regarding the live chat plugin, does it appear any error message?

Can you enable wp-debug inside the wp-config.php and activate the live chat plugin so we can see any error message.

Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Innsi,

I’ve tested that plugin locally, and can’t find any issue with it enabled – the chat functionality works as expected, and so does the shop.

Just a clarification on WP_DEBUG if you aren’t sure how to enable it – https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register