New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product display incorrect on ipad and iphone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    MrQshop

Hi,

I have installed the themes and configured the settings but certain products seem to display incorrectly on ipad and iphone. It was displayed correctly on desktop but when i open it with ipad, the products turn to the other side and couldnt display uprightly at the homepage and product page.

I have attached the error.

The other thing is the share link is not working correctly. When I share the product to fb, the product photo change to another one.

My website is MrQshop.com

What should I do? Is there any particular setting that I need to do?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. What shortcode or method you used to display “New arrivals” because even in desktop version it seems unaligned.
    2. Try setting the featured image for the product, and see it grabs the correct image.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

MrQshop

Hello,

The thumbnail images is displayed wrongly when I test with fb sharing.

What can I do?

How do I displayed the product pages like your demo?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Make sure you are upload a featured image for the product, it will display the image in FB. Or if the product has multiple images, the FB asks which images to choose.

2. Can you show me the link in the demo? http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register