New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Product Category Desciption

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    larslenselink

*Note: category description only showing in screenshot, I’ve removed it from my live site so visitors wont see it. Therefore Ill try to explain my problem by the screenshot.

For my store (http://tinyurl.com/k2gota7) I have managed to display the Category Descriptions of my product categories (for SEO reasons) by adding <?php echo $category->description;?> to the category.php file, located in neighborhood/woocommerce. I’ve surrounded this code with a <div> and placed in under the page’s pagination (at the bottom). However, as you can see from the screenshot, the description shows up on the top of my page.

How can I make the description appear below the page’s pagination ( 1/ 2/ volgende )?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please mark category description at screenshot shot so i can suggest you best .

larslenselink

Thanks for your help, but isn’t the text “Test description: why can’t I be at the bottom of the page??” not clear enough?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach woocommerce/category.php file with your code <?php echo $category->description;?> so i can check and fix the issue .

oytamuah

Hi Im also interested in moving the product category description from the top of the page to below the pagination. What is the file and code that I should be looking at?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach woocommerce/category.php file with your code <?php echo $category->description;?> so i can check and fix the issue .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

oytamuah

There is no category.php file in the woocommerce folder… Also I’m using the default template so you can use whatever file you have in your test environment (don’t know why you need me to provide anything..).

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit archive-product.php at /neighborhood/woocommerce/
    Find this code
    <?php do_action( 'woocommerce_archive_description' ); ?>
    Cut and Paste just before </section>
    <?php do_action( 'woocommerce_archive_description' ); ?>

Hope that work and let me know your feedback.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

oytamuah

Works, thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. I’m glad that issue resolved .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register