New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Problems with woocommerce and German market plugin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    daniel25k

Hi

My shop has to be in german. Therefor exists a very nice plugin called “woocommerce german market” . Usually it changes the entire language from englisch in german. With your themes this works to 90 % . Allmost the whole shoppng bag stays in english. Stuff like “proceed to checkout” “sign in” “billing & shipping” “fonfirmation” “proceed with purchase” and so an is still in englisch.

Do you have a solution for this? Or at least an explanation why the plugin only translate 90 % into german?

thx for help

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Could you please provide login details in a private post so the developer can take a look.

Thanks
    Tahir

daniel25k
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Have you translated the theme properly in addition to that plugin? Cheers

daniel25k

what do you mean? the plugin usaually should translate all the words. I dont have access to translate the shop pages or am i wrong? I aready used this plugin on 2 other themes and it wordkes fine with all the translations…

Melanie – SUPPORT

Yes you can translate them manually with the plugin Codestyling Localization or poEdit.
    See this guide: http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-translate-the-theme/

daniel25k

Ok after a very anyoing timewasting procedure with poedit i found a great plugin called “codestyling localization”. This plugin allows you to edit the *.of files in the wp backend without the up and downloads of the files

greetz from austria

Melanie – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    daniel25k

HEy bin aus wien… aber ich war wohl etwas voreilig… das Plugin in hat nciht funktioniert und die sprachdatei *.mo neu aufspielen auch nciht… es wird einfach nicht übernommen, bin bissi ratlos…

lg

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi there, I’m afraid we’ll still need to talk English so others can profit from the thread.

Do you have the wp lang settings in your wp-config.php set to de_DE?

chukwustinson

Hallo Daniel,

Hast du es hinbekommen? Ich will nämlich auch dass meine Seite auf Deutsch angezeigt wird aber kriege das nicht hin.

daniel25k

ja hab ich aber nicht mit dem stylelocation tool sondern mit poedit…

das wichtigste ist dann dass du das neue*.mo file mit den richtigen sprachdaten benennest also de_DE.po dann sollte es hinauen.

Falls du keine ahnung hast wie das geht kann ich dir noch eine genauere anleitung schreiben…

lg
    daniel

Melanie – SUPPORT

ENGLISH please!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Closed due the lack of respect of the forum rules!

Thread geschlossen aufgrund mangelnden Respektes der Forumregeln.
    In diesem Forum wird NUR ENGLISCH gesprochen Jungs. Danke!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register