New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood problems with the last update

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @dezpixels,

It actually looks like it’s YITH Wishlist that is taking up the most. If you disable that, can you check the usage after? I understand you have other websites, but unless they use the same plugins/data etc it’s not fair to assume it’s the theme.

– Ed

dezpixels

the fronted is loading faster now, (still using 124mb of memory)
    But I still having the same problem, with this version of the theme I haven´t add to cart/quantity/calendar in single product page.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Is the site live/public? I’d like to swap to the original WordPress theme to see what you’re expecting to see, and see if i can pinpoint the cause of your issue.

– Ed

dezpixels

will be in maintenance today so that it can review it without problems.
    thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Login doesn’t work anymore?

– Ed

dezpixels

sorry… the login is running now

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok I see the issue – can you let me know which plugin you are using to add in that date field? Will set it up locally and fix asap! Also please attach the zip file for the plugin.

Thanks,

– Ed

dezpixels

I send the zip with the plugin, but I’ve tried to disconnect and the problem still persists

dezpixels
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dezpixels

I tried again to disconnect the plug booking and still does not work and if I use another template works perfectly.
    All plugins are now updated.
    Sorry but … the problem only occurs with the latest version of your template, in any combination fails

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @dezpixels,

Just checked here on local, and the plugin works 100%, set with simple product type and booking.

How did you update the theme? Can you try with a fresh install?

– Ed

dezpixels

I already know that this plugin is not the problem .. everything works perfectly with other templates or an earlier version of yours.
    The problem only arises when I installed the 1.70 version of your template.
    I’ve done a downgrade and installed the version 1.67 which is the last one I had installed without problems, I can not be more days with the store that users can´t buy. I’ll wait for future updates to see if the problem is solved.
    thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @dezpixels,

Did you try replacing the /woocommerce folder in the theme with the latest version of files? We removed some old files that weren’t needed anymore, so your issue may be there.

– Ed

dezpixels

still having same problem

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm.. This is very frustrating. I’ve got v1.7 running here, same version of plugin, and the booking selection is showing absolutely fine on the frontend.

Will keep looking at possible causes.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register