New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood problems with the last update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
    dezpixels

since I updated yesterday to the latest version of the template, I had to put the site under maintenance because users can not buy the products.
    Now, in the single product page don´t appear the product quantity or the “ad to cart” button. It only happens with this template and did not happen before upgrading.
    Is there any place I can download an older version? I need to be online as soon as possible.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I’ll let the developer know, I’m sure he can give you an older version.

Let us know your wp-admin login details so we can check what the problem with your installation is tho!

dezpixels
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @dezpixels,

Tested the theme here and it works 100%, so much be something local to your install.

Please can you update the theme and all plugins, and if you still have the issue then try and disable any plugins. Unfortunately we can’t test it if you don’t have the latest version installed.

– Ed

dezpixels
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

What product type are they set to? I’m checking your admin, but getting a PHP memory exhausted error when checking the products admin – can you increase this please/ask your host?

– Ed

dezpixels

I have 128mb of memory_limit. I have only problems with your template (also I always have problems with a very slow velocity) With the last updates of woocommerce & you template, I have also this errors.
    If I want to increase more the memory_limit I need to pay more to Hosting, and I never have needed to do this with other woocommerce templates…
    Now I have the website in maintenance mode with twenty fourteen theme installed and it´s running fine

dezpixels

I have tried to downgrade the WPML plugins, and the backend is running now with neighborhood theme without memory problems.
    For now, I’ll keep these versions, which have not given me problems. But I still have the same problem with the products, only the last update of the theme

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @dezpixels,

I’d be interested in knowing where the memory usage is coming from, as I can’t see the theme being the cause. Can you check with this plugin please – http://wordpress.org/plugins/p3-profiler/

Let me know!

– Ed

dezpixels

PHP Version : 5.3.3-7+squeeze17 / 64Bit OS
    Memory limit : 128 MB
    Memory usage : 122.43 MB

but everything was working fine until the last update .. and only happens to me with this template

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @dezpixels,

Something doesn’t sound right, and it’s much more likely to be a plugin taking up all that usage. Checking here, we’re running the full demo on 25.49 MB memory usage.

Can you check this plugin to see better – http://wordpress.org/plugins/p3-profiler/ and screenshot the results?

– Ed

dezpixels

I had to disconnect WooCommerce to perform the analysis because I went back memory error ..

dezpixels

If I disconnect wooommerce & string transalation, the web still using 92mb…
    I made another scan without your template

Melanie – SUPPORT

Definitely looks like both WPML and this CMS you installed are causing this.

Do you need both of these?

dezpixels

Well… This is a multilingual online shop… Yes, i need wpml. I bought your theme because it was compatible with this… I have another websites with woocommerce & wpml without problems..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register