New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problems with tablet and phones view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    numashop

Hello, I’ve noticed 2 issues when viewing the site on smaller mobile devices (tablet or phones)

1. The product images don’t respond to a click/tap like they do on desktop. I can still access the individual product page by clicking on the “select options” text, but obviously people will want to click on the large image first.

2. When viewing on the iPad/iphone, my product images are overlapping at the bottom of the picture where the ADD TO SHOPPING BAG and WHISH STAR drop up shows. I want this under the image if it´s possible, or at least the smaller that could be.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) So when you click the image it doesn’t load the product page? Are oyu using the latest version of the theme?

2) It’s not possible to put them below the image, as they are within the image div, to remove them add this to your custom css:

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px) { 
    .shop-actions {
      display: none;
    }
    }

– Kyle

numashop

Dear Kyle,
    Tahnk for your respond,

1)I´m using iphone 6 with the latest version and when I click the image it doesn’t load the product page.

2)I add the custom css but it only works for iphone but not for ipad.

Kyle – SUPPORT

1) Working perfectly fine for me

2) Increase the max width value to 768px

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register