New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Problems with Menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    labradorfinancas

Hi, we’re having a problem with the menu. Before we had 5 columns in the menu, to it happens I configured a fixed width for all sub-menus of “Produtos”. Now we have only 8 products categories and we need to show 4 columns in the menu. I removed the fixed width but it works only on the first line… In the second line appears only one column… Can you help us please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see 5 column at first row and 3 column at second row. This is not according your explanation. Have you made changes in menu column setting?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I can replicate this on my local dev version, I’ll need to report this back to the team for further testing. I’ll update here when a resolution is confirmed.

– David.

labradorfinancas

Hello, any news?
    I really need to display the menu in four columns as shown in the theme examples. And depending on the window size one column keeps appearing alone in the middle row! I need to solve these issues urgently because we will be launching the site on next week. Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Unfortunately, only four column menus are supported Dante, it will not display eight as you require.

If you require this, please fill out this customisation form and WerkPress will provide you with a quote for the work: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/.

Thanks,
    David.

labradorfinancas

I don’t want eight columns, I never said that! I want four columns! It is the third time I speak it! I thought four columns was the theme default and no matter how many times I re-create the menu it appears with five columns! I need FOUR columns. And I need to solve the problem of column jumping down and being alone in the row!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

If you only want four columns, please drag the other menu items back to the default left position.

You currently have 7 menu items under “Produtos”. There should only be four.

– David.

Attachments:
    labradorfinancas

I can’t have seven items divided into four columns? Please, if you say that there is a mistake there! Also because the theme had previously shown with four columns but a row show the error mentioned above. I will repeat the image sent earlier.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

You can only have four columns.

If you wanted to to put an extra 3 menu items, you would need to nest them with one of the 1,2,3 or 4 menu items.

Cheers,
    David.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register