New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problems with item counter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    PlayDesign

Hi!

I’m experiencing problems with the item counter. It shows an incorrect amount of items in the product page.
    As shown in the attachment, the sidebar says there is 1 item in the selected category, while the actual page shows 17 items.

Is there anyway to solve this? Or to turn the counter off completely for that matter?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I don’t see the item count on your site? (see screenshot)

– Kyle

Attachments:
    PlayDesign

Hi Kyle,

I found a way to hide the item count with CSS for now. We would like to fix this issue incase we would like to turn this back on in the future, but we are launching this website tomorrow. So just to make sure our customer don’t get confused by these numbers we would like to keep them hidden for now (or until the problem is fixed).

Check the screen-shot if you want to see how the count look like (how to turn the css off with inspection tool).

As our customer is overlooking the page right now we are trying to avoid making changes during this period. But if you can locate the problem without making changes to the website we would be really happy. We can upload a copy of the webpage in a couple of days if you need to make changes in the back-end. What do you think?

Attachments:
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I will check on my install and see if I can replicate the problem.

Thanks
    Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register