New Landing How can we help? Atelier problems with child theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    rebelinthehouse

Hi,

We have atlelier theme installed on a test server. Through use of a child theme we have altered some of the CSS and additionally have added some custom web fonts.
    The problem we are experiencing is that the home-page does nog enqeue the stylesheet from the child theme. Other pages as well as the woo commerce shop enqeue the stylesheet from the child-theme correctly.
    When logged into the backend as administrator the homepage in turn does enqeue the child theme. We have extensively searched the support forum as well as tested on a local server (through MAMP) but we seem to be unable to find what causes this problem.

Pls Help?

Thx Ellis

David Martin – Support

Hey,

I cannot access your site: “Service Temporarily Unavailable”.

Can you zip up your child theme and provide a download link for it? We can test it and help you faster.

– David.

rebelinthehouse
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support
    rebelinthehouse
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The only thing that I found is this warning in the javascript console, and it’s related to your custom font.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9v6oi3pe1wfugyt/Screenshot%202015-09-18%2015.22.48.png?dl=0

Do you see any specific problem caused by this? Can you send some screenhsots?
    Thanks

-Rui

rebelinthehouse

On behalve on Ellis from “rebel in the house” I will try to explain the problem we are experiencing with the Atelier template. I am helping Ellis getting the website online.
    Unfortunately I have no experience with the redux framework, so I am hoping you can help me.
    The problem is simple to explain: The child theme only works (e.g. The child-theme css file is being enqeued ) in the webshop and throughout the rest of the website the child theme’s css is only enqeued when the visitor is logged in. I can only deduct this is due to the redux framework
    I cannot reproduce The javascript error with firebug as you explain. In the screenshots you can see in the HTML that the CSS is not listed when a guest visitor visits the website on http://rebelnew.cloud.hostnet.nl/

Greetings,

Rens

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi Rens,

I checked the site without being logged in and it displays just fine.
    The Reduxframework don’t interfere with the enqueue of the child theme style.css

I tried in Chrome and Firefox, try to clear the browser cache and try in different browsers.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register