New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Problems When trying to install

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    jollysmithuk

Hello

I love the theme and really want it to work.

I originally downloaded this theme and it worked fine however there were a few bits that had moved for example the ‘plus’ sign, next to the add to shopping cart. I had a feeling it could have been due to other themes and plugins I had used in the past. I decided to start fresh and totally get rid of the theme and try downloading it again. I tried to install via wordpress and its loaded for a long time and then finally came up with a please try again page. I decided to try uploading it via FTP and then all the themes etc were missing. I have read the topic about uploading the theme but they still doesn’t fix the problem. The original version which was 1.0 worked fine and I even tried reinstalling that version but the same problem occurred. The import also hasn’t worked and its kind of stressing me out. If theres any suggestions please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there,

sounds like your maximum file size upload limit is too small. Contact your hosting company and ask them to increase it please.

Could you also please use some paragraphs to format your posts? That would be awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much,
    Mel

jollysmithuk

Just Wondering how exactly do I go about doing that?

Kind Regards

Kyle

Melanie – SUPPORT

Contact your hosting company and ask them to increase it please. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register