New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Problems importing demo & Sensei broken in Nota

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    roleo870

Hello,

2 problems with Nota:

1) the Demo download is always stuck at 98%. Atelier downloads the demo fine.

2) Sensei plugin is completely broken – styling seems to be completely off. Could you please help with it? We absolutely need Sensei working with Woocommerce as we will be selling lectures.

Thank you!

David Martin – Support

1) Please open your wp-config.php file and add this: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

2) Out the box the theme would not be 100% compatible with the Sensei plugin styling. If you can attach the plugin zip we can add this our roadmap and look add in compatibility.

Thanks,
    David.

roleo870
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Regarding the demos, what specific demo you are trying to import? so I can check what might be going on.
    Can you also check your server error logs to see if that provide us more information.

Thanks

-Rui

roleo870

Hello!

1. I have managed to fix the demo import by talking with hosting people.

2. Regarding the Sensei Plugin: would it be possible for an ETA regarding the issue?

I have tried to work with front end live CSS editor and have succeeded in Making Sensei More or Less Usable.

But the page has some sort of undefined widgets after the end of the content! I have included the screenshot. How can I remove the undefined widgets after the end of the content? If possible, I would like to add a sidebar on all Sensei pages. What would be the theme functionality that would allow me to do it?

Right now all Sensei pages are full-width. I don’t know which default page in the theme handles Sensei pages.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

I have added Sensei Plugin to our roadmap for Nota. I should be able to look into this this week for you so I will update you in due course.

– David.

David Martin – Support

@roleo870 – just to follow up on this: I have added further compatibility for the Sensei plugin. This will be added in the next release, either late this week or next week.

Should you want to get a pre-release test for this, let me know and I can provide you with the theme zip, this is a pre-release beta.

Thanks,
    David

roleo870
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will assign the topic to David so he can reply you with this new version.

-Rui

David Martin – Support
    roleo870

Hi David,

The theme works great!

I have 3 small CSS changes requests, I think it should be everything after that:

1) There is a course progress Sensei Addon from Woothemes – it is quite necessary for Sensei to work properly as an LMS. It is a widget only on single lessons. However it is broken in Nota.Is it possible to please fix the css on this Sensei addon? I have attached the plugin

2) Once the learning module is completed, the “complete” button is in the wrong place

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Thanks for the feedback. I will take a look at those also and get them added in.

Thanks,
    David.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The feedback has been great for me to improve those elements, here is the updated zip file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16264105/Nota/nota.zip.

Please re-save the theme options and clear the cache also.

Thanks,
    David.

roleo870
    roleo870

Hi David,

I have also turned on Catalog Mode in Theme options, saved them(re-checked many times), yet I can add to cart, view cart, checkout etc without any restrictions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register