Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    marirove

Hello,Since the last up dating Neighborhood I did two days ago, I can’t see any more my pictures in the media gallery. whereas they seem to be in the media library , they are not displayed properly which is very disturbing, whay’s happening and what can I do , please ? Looking forward to hearing from you , thanks for all . Marie
    http://www.plusdepulls.com/

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

marirove
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marirove
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I made the post private. Just checked the details but guess you’ve deleted them.

Are you still having this issue?

– Ed

Spiv

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Media library always appears empty. What was the solution here?

marirove

i have install the plugin “change memory limit” and i have change the limit memory to 96MB. Excuse for my english.
    Marirove

Spiv

Thanks, Marirove. Memory limit was the issue indeed.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register