New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problem with translations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    triinum

I’m getting an error with Woocommerce translations: Loading Issue: Author is using load_textdomain instead of load_plugin_textdomain function. This may break behavior of WordPress, because some filters and actions won’t be executed anymore. Please contact the Author about that.

As a result some things are translated and some things are not. I can’t edit translations via Codestyling plugin, I get and error: The actual loaded translation content does not match the textdomain: woocommerce
    Expect, that any text you translate will not occure as long as the textdomain is mismatching!
    This is a coding issue at the source files you try to translate, please contact the original Author and explain this mismatch.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @triinum

What version of the theme are you using? As far as we’re aware, there is no issue in the way we load the textdomain.

– Ed

triinum

Hi. I’m using 2.77 and this is what I see in my codestyling plugin admin, picture attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

That issue is showing under WooCommerce – not our theme?

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register