New Landing How can we help? Atelier PROBLEM WITH SPB IMPORTED

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    shortishworld

Hi, i wrote more of one week and anything answer. I hope now a support answer me, please
    I imported SPB demo content but only imported 11 predefinited templated. I am trying to create exactly the same thing as in the photograph (that within a product appear more images and that inside that product if I slide to the right more photos appear) In my predefined SPB, there were only 11 predefined templates no 14 as indicated in the instructions Of the topic Atelier. I need you to explain step by step how to do this please. I read 3 or 4 times the instruccions but i don´t find anything about this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I don’t see here any other topic from you, so something went wrong.

Well regarding the product slider, that only works with variable products and you to add images to each product variation so it can slide between the different images.

Regarding the templates, what you are you showing us is the SPB Sections that is different from a page template. The difference is that you can edit an SPB Section and those changes will reflect in the pages where you used that SPB Section.

When you use a page template(option in the page builder) it just add’s a block of content to the current page.

This is the page templateshttps://cl.ly/2k1T2V1d0O0c/Screen%20Recording%202017-06-20%20at%2005.54%20PM.gif

-Rui

shortishworld

i added other *pdf because with your explain we can to resolve the problem.
    I tried with a lot of diferents combinate options but in any case the image rotate with a variable product. Depending that i select sometimes the image that theme choose is the principal image or variable product image, but in any case rotate in a variable product.
    I need the instructions with step by step because otherwise its imposible to configurate this option ( i remember that i send you a attached file)

i hope your answer, thanks, Beatriz.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

To achieve that you need to selece the Preview Slider.
    Provide me the link to that page and user credentials.

-Rui

shortishworld
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Nowhere on your homepage have you switched the Product asset Product display type to Preview Slider? Please do that.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shortishworld

ok.That´s right! This part of theme its so difficult to configurate! But in the moment have been resolved. Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This is standard WooCommerce Product Variation functionality. Glad you have it sorted anyhow.

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register