New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint problem with Post Thumbnail Gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    laiacg

Hello!

I’m turning my page multilingual with WPML so I have to triple all the posts in order to translate the texts into the different languages. In this process, I have noticed a problem with the theme I hope you can help me to solve, this is it: when I want to configure the thumbnail options for every post, and I choose slider type, I only have the possibility of uploading images, although these images are already stored in my media gallery (because I have already used them in the original post). Is there any way to access from the post thumbnail gallery to the media gallery?

This is very important to me since I’m working on a site with many images and it would be a madness if I have to reload all these images again to use them as thumbnails in the cloned posts.

I would appreciate it if you could help me on this issue as soon as possible.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Currently this option is not available with theme. I am proving some code and changes so please follow given below option. Hope that should work.

1- Please find meta-box directory at /pinpoint/includes/ through FTP software and rename this directory name.

2-Upload new attached meta-box directory after extract at /pinpoint/includes/ through FTP software.

3- Open to edit meta-boxes.php at /pinpoint/includes/

Find this-: plupload_image
    Replace with with-: image_advanced

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    laiacg

Hi,

Thanks you Mohammad but it doesn’t seem to work… Let me make you a question: once I have upload the new meta-box directory you have sent me, the route to access to the file that I have to change is:
    /pinpoint/includes/meta-box/inc/meta-box.php ?
    In this php I’ve found 3 times “plupload_image” and replaced it with “image_advanced” (without the quotation marks) and then I’ve saved the file by overwriting the original one.
    Is this the correct way? Excuse me for the inconvenience, I’m pretty new at this ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks in advance

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me wordpress admin login detail so i can inspect it.
    Thanks

laiacg
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I checked and found that you cant get this feature without upgrading wordpress. So you may roll back all changes. Hope you will understand.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register