New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood problem with loading products page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    tonywong

hi, i have accidentally delete the demo content page : shop – right sidebar / shop – left sidebar. i need to point my store to these pages.

could please advise how to get this pages up.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Pages -> Add two new page with name shop – right sidebar / shop – left sidebar -> Scroll down and set sidebar settings for these pages . I have attached two screenshots .
    Hint -: To display your products, you need to create a page, leave the content blank, and then set the “Shop Base Page” in WooCommerce > Settings > Pages. You can also use the Products & Products (Mini) assets within the page builder.

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

tonywong

hi,i have added the pages as recommended, but still can’t see the sidebar categories.could you attached the screenshot again. i don’t think you have attached it. thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Install Woocommerce Pages
    1 -Please go to Admin -> Woocommerce -> System Status -> Tools Tabs -> Install Pages

Woocommerce Page sidebar Widgets
    2-Please go to Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Woocommerce Sidebar -> Here you can set widgets for this sidebar .

Sidebar display options
    3-Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Woocommerce -> Sidebar -> Here you can choose sidebar to display at woocommerce pages .

Hope that will help you sure .

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register