New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Problem with Lightbox Function

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    d3ne

Hello, I’m having problem with the lightbox function in galleries. If u enter here: http://www.claneco.com/cl/galeria-de-fotos-a-3-anos-del-derrame-de-petroleo-del-golfo-de-mexico/, you can see the gallery at the bottom of the post, but when you click it, it takes forever to show the image (I mean, it never appears).

What’s going on here?, hope you can help.

d3ne
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

When inserting a WordPress gallery, make sure that the items are set to be linked to the media file, not their attachment page.

Currently, they’re linked to the attachment page; the lightbox expects a link to an image file, but it gets a link to a page on your site so it can’t work.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

d3ne

Im sorry but the gallery is not linked to the attachment page, they’re linked to the media. In fact I tried changing it again and assigning again to media, and it doesnt work either.

Any ideas?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Switch to classic editor/text view and make sure your gallery shortcode looks something like this:

[gallery ids="..." link="file"]

The link=”file” is the important part here, it won’t work otherwise and I’m not sure why WordPress doesn’t include it, I got this happening to me too 🙁

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

borghal

Is this a WordPress problem? I also insert the gallery with the option to link the files, yet the shortcode generated by WordPress doesn’t include it… it’s frustrating!

mai_ling

I would say it’s a WP problem cos I have it on my other sites too! 🙁

ritchietomasouw

Had the same problem.

It works, but first you have to switch to “attachment page” and then back to “media”.. it works for me.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Yeah, seems to me too, that WordPress is misbehaving 🙁

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register