New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problem with elements translation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    skyscorcher

Hello there, I have the following problem with the website translation.

I use the localization plugin to handle the various translation files. My problem is that some elements on lets say the checkout page are on one textdomain (swiftframework) and some elements on another (woocommerce). When I translate elements on one textdomain it saves ok, but then when I translate elements on another textdomain it seems like it overrides the elements of the previous ones and they reset on the front end.

Do you get my point?

I also include a screenshot just for reference.

In this screenshot some elements are translated on the textdomain shiftframework and some elements on the textdomain woocommerce. I cant seem to be able to use them at the same time.

Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please make translation only one textdomain shiftframework. Hope that should work and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

skyscorcher

Hello, the strings I need to translate are not only on this textdomain, but on woocommerce as well. Do you get my point?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    My colleague, Laranz will assist you shortly. He is expert in translation.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Which translation plugin you are using? If you using codestyling-localization did you create the .mo file each time saving the translation. If that is the case, can you pass me the WP Login details in a private reply, so that I can login and check whats going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

skyscorcher
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

It is working like you said, can you give me the FTP details to check.. Also before that can you do a classic way of doing, translate the .po file using POEdit and create .mo file and upload it manually and check??

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

skyscorcher

Hello I tried what you said but it is not possible to change with poedit, since the files are separated? How can we proceed? thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

What you mean with “The files are separated”?

If you need to change more than one translation file you can still do it with Poedit like Laranz suggested.

-Rui

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register