New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Problem with blog title in Pinpoint Theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    BillyEpperhart

I set up the theme, going through each item. I have added my blog title and tagline in general settings. I have loaded my logo image. I have also picked a google font and accepted default font sizes. But, I can’t seem to get the blog title and tag line to show up in the header.

I have looked in knowledgebase and in the forums and don’t see anything relating to this. Its probably right in front of my face and I can’t see it. Thanks in advance for helping me with this.

Blog url: http://www.BillyEpperhart.com

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid the blog title and tagline is not used in the header when a logo is being used

– Kyle

BillyEpperhart

Thank you for your help! Ok, so if that is the case, I would like the size of my header to be different than the theme is allowing it to be. Here is what I mean.

I am trying to use a logo image that includes the blog title. I want to load an image that is as long as I can get it and still retain the “left logo” function in pinpoint options, as well as retaining the social buttons/phone number to the far right.

I have loaded in a logo that is 600px long and it automatically shrinks it down.

1) What are the longest/highest parameters I can have for this and still keep the left option/social buttons

2) If not automatic, is there a string of code I can insert to allow this, if so, what is it

3) I have added this code in other themes with the custom css plugin, will this work for this theme as well?

Thanks again for your help! Linda

Kyle – SUPPORT

I just checked your logo and you image is displayed at full size, here is the full image: http://www.billyepperhart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Billy-Epperhart-Header-Logo.jpg

which looks the same on your site?

– Kyle

BillyEpperhart

Ok, I loaded it at 600×139 and then thru the pinpoint options, where it shrinks it down again to the same smaller size. Can I bipass the pinpoint header uploader?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Try adding this custom css:

@media only screen and (min-width: 960px) { 
    .container header .six.columns {
      width: 500px;
    }
    .container header .nine.columns {
      width: 360px;
    }
    }

– Kyle

BillyEpperhart

I like it! Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register