New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante problem installing required plugin – Previous and Next Post in Same Taxonomy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mad 1

Hi – i haven’t worked with the theme yet, and i’m excited to do so ‘o’
    I installed the theme and the required plugins, no problem – except for a message that came up after doing that that said that the theme recommended installing “Previous and Next Post in Same Taxonomy” and when i try to install it, I get the error message “An error occurred while installing Previous and Next Post in Same Taxonomy: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided”

is this a problem? I’m not sure what the function of the plug in is, so maybe you could address that briefly – do I need to have installed before I begin customizing Dante?

also, the WooCommerce plugin is producing the message that some (or all?) of the Woo pages bundled with the theme are outdated and may cause front end issues – do I need to address this before I create a shopping cart?

I’m new to WP and not so much of a developer, and I appreciate your support

Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    Please download plugin at http://d.pr/f/GXmh and upload it via Admin -> Pluigns -> Add New -> Upload and activate . Hope it should work 100% .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please update to the latest theme version – this will give you the latest template files for use with WooCommerce.

– Ed

mad 1

thanks so much for the quick response ‘o’

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Happy that issue sorted .Thanks Ed ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register