New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problem – cant change colour..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Peter1C

Hello
    Dante has such an excellent theme options panel. BUT…two of the most important changes are left out, and you tell us to use the WP Theme customizer instead? These two are home page selection and colour selection. Couldn’t you include these two very important things in the theme options section?

Anyway, my problem here is that the WP Theme Customiser doesnt seem to be getting on too well with Dante. When I make changes, it looks fine. I can save the changes, but the ‘close’ button does not appear. It sticks on ‘cancel’. So I can either press cancel, so the changes are not saved, or I can leave the page, and the changes are not saved.

So I cannot make the changes.

Any suggestions? Is there a SIMPLE way to change the colours without using the WP Theme Customizer? i.e. I don’t have any idea how to define the colours in an excel file and upload them…thats certainly not obvious.

Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

The colour options are much better placed in the customiser rather than the theme options. As for homepage selection, do you mean what shows on the homepage, or which page is used as the home page? Neither of which have place in the theme options panel, but let me know what you’d like to know!

As for the customiser, once you make your changes you should press this button – https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr6oqcutgx1ov5n/Screenshot%202014-06-02%2017.34.39.png

Then you are free to cancel.

If you’re not able to save your colour selections, then you may have a jQuery conflict from a plugin on your site.

– Ed

Peter1C

thanks for your advice

Well, I got those two things to work by deactivating your bundled plugins..I didnt have any other plugins..

I assume once the design is finished I can activate those plugins again, because I am not sure whats going to happen if I leave them deactivated?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please activate all plugins to work theme properly with all features.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Peter1C

Which plugins were they out of interest? I’ll happily check these out to see if I can replicate locally.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register