New Landing How can we help? Atelier Price loads twice on product page, moving 'view size chart' link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    seaofghosts

Can I remove the second instance of the price loading on my product pages?
    Also, the “View Size Chart” button should be sitting on top of the “Add to cart” button. It used to, but it moved maybe when I updated the theme. When I make a selection it jumps back to the proper spot. How do I make it sit in the right spot all the time?

As attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

The price loading twice is likely caused by dated files within your child theme or a 3rd party plugin. I’d suggest testing with the child theme deactivated first, before doing the below.

1) To hide to the second price.

.product-price-wrap.clearfix {
        display: none;
    }

2) You would need to edit the Woo files to make that change. It looks like that link below the button is generated from a plugin or a custom modification? atelier/woocommerce/content-single-product.php.

3) What plugin is powering that popup/link (“VIEW RING SIZE GUIDE”) insertion?

Thanks.

seaofghosts

Thank you.
    The plugin is “createIT Size Guide Plugin”.
    I fixed the problem by turning the link into a tab instead of a popup, which interestingly is what I originally had wanted but the plugin didn’t ‘play well’ with the previous version of Atelier/WooCommerce and it wouldn’t manifest as a tab. But now it does. So YAY!

Where do I edit the variation price code so that when you select the variation it loads with

“YOUR SELECTION COMES TO $X”
    instead of just
    “$X”

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad it’s sorted.

Guess it’s better to post the variation text question in Woocommerce support, since they are in better position to answer that very specific situation.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register