New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Price filter not working properly

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    davo

Hi!
    any clue about this issue? If I reduce the price for example to 200 euros, it is still showing a product that costs 700 euros.
    Thanks so much in advance.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

That is weird, which kind of product? Can you show us an example, also pass us the WP Login details using a private reply to try that out.

and make sure this is not due to Cache plugins, or some other plugins. Because this is the basic functionality of woo and it won’t go wrong.

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sure, give me the website address, so I can check by login ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,
    laranz.

SABSohail

A lot of queries posted after my post had been answered except for mine, what is wrong with you guys? The support is really pathetic. I’m sorry but i feel so… have some dignity and answer my questions its been more than 2 days!!!!!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry that is my mistaken, I missed to see my previous answered questions ๐Ÿ™

Sorry for the inconvenience I caused. Let me know the web address, so I can investigate more on to this.

Thanks,
    laranz.

SABSohail

Hey Laranz,

I appreciate you replying promptly. I am looking to get another theme from you guys and i was just a little put off. Anyways, here is the link to my query.

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/image-problem-in-homepage-thumbnailsproduct-page-and-paragraph-issue/

All information is provided there, i am online waiting for your reply. Thanks

davo
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Davo,

The link you said is on Maintenance mode, could you please send me the login details too, so I can check whats going on.

Thanks,
    laranz.

davo
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Davo,

Sorry I missed the login information in the previous post, yes it happens like you described I forward this to the developer to show some insight.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @davo – this looks like a WooCommerce issue as it’s a standard WC widget. The theme isn’t responsible for anything to do with this.

Please post the question to WooCommerce support.

– Ed

davo

Ok Ed, I undestand…but how can I get in contact with them…in their website it seems like if they only give support to people who has purchased any of their products…any clue?
    Thanks so much

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register