New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme PRE tags for shortcodes messing up plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    travaggie

I am trying to install the plugin EventOn to list events through my company, but from what they’re telling me, the fact that you use the “pre” tag for the shortcodes it appears it’s causing major issues displaying this plugin properly. Β Is there any way to display a shortcode without attaching the “pre” tag to it or by changing that to something different? Β I’ve attached an image for clarification.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

We’re not using any pre tags to wrap the shortcodes. If we did that, the whole theme would break apart and our HTML code wouldn’t validate, which would never have us approved for sale on ThemeForest πŸ™‚

Make sure you’re pasting your shortcode in text view; if you’re grabbing it from somewhere where it’s shown as an example and it’s styled with pre tags, pasting in the visual editor will include those tags as well.

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

travaggie

Thanks that was it, must have got copied in some how!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Glad to hear that it’s working now πŸ™‚

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register