New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Pre-built pages aren't working?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Hilltribe

Hi

Just bought the theme and putting things together, but I seem to have hit a snag already.

I can preview some of the pre-built pages (such as Agency Home Page) but when I preview About us or About Us 2 they just come up blank.

Its the same if I publish them too, so not sure how I can use the pre-built pages if they don’t show?

Any ideas – thanks!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Can you please provide us a url so we can take a look. Also do you have any third party plugins . If yes please try deactivating them to find the culprit.

Thanks
    Tahir

Hilltribe

Hi

I have JUST installed the theme, so there are no other third party plugins etc other than the ones that the theme recommended.

http://www.hilltribe.tv/Hilltribe2014/about/

Here you go – I have just made another post as a pre-built page that WAS working, now has missing prebuilt elements – which were working yesterday – see here

http://www.hilltribe.tv/Hilltribe2014/how-we-can-help/

THANKS!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    In the twitter widget its given me this error
    Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /homepages/5/d254852335/htdocs/hilltribe/Hilltribe2014/wp-content/themes/themestuff/swift-framework/sf-functions.php on line

Can you please try uploading another copy of the theme.

Thanks
    Tahir

Hilltribe

Hi Tahir

What, replace the them? OK I will try…….

Hilltribe

Ummm I reinstalled, it said successful, then I activated it and it said this…. Cheatin’ uh?

Sooooo now what?

Hilltribe

Oh wow!

OK – so I just removed the twitter widget from the footer, which wasn’t working, and bang – the missing bits came back and the page is working again!!

However – the About Us pre-built pages still aren’t working??

Any ideas there http://www.hilltribe.tv/Hilltribe2014/how-we-can-help/

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Think we got this sorted in another topic?

– Ed

Hilltribe

Hi Ed

OK great – could you point me to that topic as I’ve just searched the whole Dante forum and none of the titles related to this issue – that I could see…..

Sorry.

Unless you could just give me your thoughts now as to why some of the pre-built pages just show blank???

Thanks!

Tahir – SUPPORT
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register