New Landing How can we help? Cardinal posts having an initial image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    syahrul123

Hello, i have recently updated to the latest version. I noticed that now at the top of every posts, the featured image/ thumbnail image is displayed. This isn’t so for any posts older than when the update was done. Is there a way for me to remove the image that appears at the top of every post, without disabling the featured image/ thumbnail image options. I post links on my blog to facebook alot, so these features are important.

Thank you.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Then use this Custom CSS to hide it,

.masonry-items .blog-item figure { display: none; }

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

melodysmithjones

I have been experiencing the same issue of Facebook posts not including the title, description, and thumbnail. They just show a gray box that simply has my website address listed twice (once as the headline and again as the description. When I use the WordPress share tool embedded within the tool I get the title and description, but I do not get the thumbnail.

This seems to be related to the main social media integration issues I am experiencing. This includes not having my social media icons appear in the header and footer, not being able to integrate my social feeds through Settings>Sharing>Publicize (I’m getting Error code: -10520).

I entered this custom css as you instructed, but that did not work. Your assistance is appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Have you used the nextgen opengraph plugin?

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register