New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Post Slider + Recent Post Thumbs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rico

Hey,

how can I add a post-slider above the regular recent post thumbs on Home?
    I tried to define a static page with a post-slider as a starting site but then all the dynamic recent post feeds are missing in the content area. Does anybody know how to get both (like in the live-demo of the template)?

Many thanks,
    Rico

Rico

In other words:
    Which code do I have to enter in the content area to get Featured or Daily News?
    Like shown in the picture attached.

Sorry for my english (I’m from Germany;)

Tanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hallo Rico,

On our demo homepage, we have the blog post carousel and the blog modules inserted with the page builder; those will output those two sections.

You can choose to import the demo content XML file and you will get all the pages and posts just like we have them in the demo ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
    Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Rico

Ahhh ok, thanks! now it works.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Glad to hear that ๐Ÿ™‚

If you like the product and support, please do rate the theme in your ThemeForest Download section, we would greatly appreciate it!

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
    Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register