New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Post Categories [no Latin name of category]

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years by A.Smith.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    A.Smith

I have problems with non-latin letters in the name of categories. It’s just look like this:

What i can do? Thx a lot!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I’ll need to let Ed know about this, as it looks like the Page Builder needs an update for this issue. Subscribe to receive a notification when an update is released, in your ThemeForest downloads area. Thanks for posting this ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
    Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Is it possible for you to use non-latin characters for the category slug? You should still be able to use latin characters for the display name. Using latin characters for the slug is likely to cause issues if using with the portfolio filter as well.

Let me know.

– Ed

A.Smith

Thank for ur answers, Cosmin, Ed.

Cosmin – you right, it’s error in the SwiftIdeas Page Builder, because in the WordPress non-latin categories names look like fine.

Ed, I believe, U can solve this problem! U can try add charset encoding utf_general_ci in the PageBuilde, for example…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register