New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Post Carousel – +3 posts=tile gallery, not rotating carousel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    nourishnow

Post Carousel – +3 posts=tile gallery, not rotating carousel
    on PinPoint Theme 1.63

This started about a month ago, and I’m clueless as to the cause. Before that time, the same exact post carousel spun thru about 20 thumbnails of press articles on the http://www.nourishnow.org homepage.

Suddenly, it stopped acting as a rotating carousel and instead tiled out the thumbnails for every article in a sloppy 3 width gallery. Currently there are only 3 article thumbnails showing. If any more posts are added, a new row is automatically created.

Any advice?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It seems any plugin issue. Please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
    Thanks
    Mohammad

nourishnow

It was the NextGen Gallery plugin causing the problem. I had deleted this plugin before upgrading Pinpoint to V.1.63, but in the upgrade, the plugin was either re-installed or recommended for installation.

I had initially deleted the plugin because it was repeatedly getting injected with Base 64 code. Now I’m rid of that plugin and two issues I was having are now cleared up – my drop down menus on main nav are showing again, and my post carousels are displaying properly.

Thanks for your help, Mohammad!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that i could help to you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register