New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portofilo Feature Image Causing Portfolio Gallery to Disappear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    qubed

Hello all,

I am encountering an issue where my portfolio gallery featured image is disappearing / dropping off the homepage when I upload a featured image for it.

I am using the portfolio image to link to another page when the image is clicked on, but I’m not sure this would cause any issue with the drop off.

Can someone please take a peek at my login details and see if they can pinpoint the issue taking place?

Thanks!

qubed

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Not sure what you mean about the image ‘dropping off’ seems fine to me

– Kyle

qubed
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Home made image is not processing and displaying because it was upload at amazon cloudfront so i deactivate and upload image again , now image appear perfect.

Thanks

qubed

Thanks Mohammad. Is there a way to use amazon cloudfront with the theme to serve the files?

Thanks

qubed

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you very soon.
    Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @qubed,

We haven’t personally tried this, however you’d likely need a plugin such as: http://wordpress.org/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront/

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Just spoke to Mohammad, and seems you are using this plugin already. I’ll have to set aside some time when I can add support for this!

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register