New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Portfolio videos won't show up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    Jim

I’ve got all of my YouTube videos totally set-up and they’re working fine, but the portfolio page is a problem. The portfolio menu item – “work” on my site – highlights correctly when you first click on it, but when you select a portfolio item by clicking on a thumbnail the site scrolls up a little, just far enough to un-highlight “work” and highlight “home” instead.

Also, when you scroll through the portfolio video, some of them, and sometimes _all_ of them, do not show up, i.e. only the description and skill show, with no video. This happens with all browsers.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

Jim
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

I will forward this to Ed, it’s not effective to talk to two different people about the same issue and in two different ways. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Jim,

As per your email, think this seems to have resolved itself?

– Ed

Jim
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    Jim
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Accordions fixed. You had the option as “activate” not “active”.

– Ed

Jim

I just copy and pasted that code from the support forum fix, so didn’t catch it, may want to fix that there.

Thanks for the help!

Jim

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Very true, fixed that!

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register