New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante portfolio thumbnails

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    nathanscamera

Two general questions. Why are some of the thumbnails for the portfolio smaller than the others? I’m not sure how I managed it but if I want to try and keep them the same size.

Also the top bar where it says the title of the page, how do I change the default color?

Thank you for your time.

nathanscamera
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nathanscamera

Is there a size where it will show the whole image for the thumbnail instead of cropping it the height? Seems that if I make my images small enough, the whole thing pops up as a thumbnail in the portfolio gallery. If it’s a little bigger the thumbnail height gets cropped for the portfolio gallery.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

All of your images are the same size for me (see screenshot)

– Kyle

nathanscamera

I will revert the image back so you can have an example of what I’m talking about. When the image is a large size, it crops the thumbnail. When the image is a small size it does not crop and displays the whole image as a thumbnail.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Strange, is that just for the thumbnail? Could you just use the smaller image for the thumbnail?

– Kyle

nathanscamera

I could just use a smaller image and then I can just take off the thumbnail in the post meta data so it doesn’t show up when you visit the portfolio item. Because the portfolio item page stretches it out to a large size and it becomes pixelated when you visit the page. Is there a way to adjust the size of an image showing up in the post/portfolio page in the meta options.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You can use your full size image for the featured image or full width media display, and then you can set a separate image for your thumbnail in the thumbnail settings

– Kyle

nathanscamera

Thank you, that’s a good workaround.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register