New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Portfolio Thumbnail size and mouse over

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    Laylen

Two quick questions regarding the portfolio page.

Is there any way of increasing the over size of portfolio posts on the main page? At the moment it works out at around 4×3 on a normal sized laptop. I would prefer to get it to around 3 across rather than 4.

Is there something I can do to reduce the amount by which other portfolio objects fade when the mouse is over one? I love the effect but want it to be a little more subtle.

Any advice much appreciated.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It’s not possible without modifying the theme js file. You can find it in /js/functions.js.php line 436-439:

returnSize: function() {
    		var itemColumns = 1, windowWidth = $j(window).width();
    		return windowWidth >= 380 && windowWidth < 480 ? itemColumns = 2 : windowWidth >= 480 && windowWidth < 768 ? itemColumns = 2 : windowWidth >= 768 && windowWidth < 1160 ? itemColumns = 3 : windowWidth >= 1160 && windowWidth < 1640 ? itemColumns = 4 : windowWidth >= 1640 && windowWidth < 2100 ? itemColumns = 5 : windowWidth >= 2100 && (itemColumns = 6), itemColumns;
    	},

That function decides how many columns based on the window width.

You can change the effect opacity with the following css, add it to the custom css box within theme options and alter the values:

.portfolio-items:hover > li {
    	filter:alpha(opacity=20)!important;
    	-moz-opacity: 0.2!important;
    	opacity: 0.2!important;
    }

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register