New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio Thumbnail Image Not Updating

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lpanalyst

My portfolio tile thumbnail images have been updated to show consistent font sizes on each however the old ‘large’ font tiles are not going away despite having deleted and replaced them for some of my solutions. You can see this clearly in the footer. The incorrect size tiles are Diligence Pack, Portfolio Reporting, Secondary Transfers, Portfolio Consulting, Program Consulting. I have added / removed as thumbnail and featured image but an unable to fix this. Any suggestions?

http://lpanalyst.com/sitev2/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That uses the featured image, so please make sure you have changed all your featured images

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Hey Kyle, Definitely have deleted the old images and replaced all of the featured images with the smaller font image. I thought maybe the old image was cached or something but my partner opened on her machine and it sill appears. Any thoughts? This one is driving me crazy! ๐Ÿ™‚

lpanalyst
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lpanalyst

Not sure if you had had a chance to look but this still is not working…it is very strange. I have completely deleted and re-added the images too. It’s like the old image is cached somewhere maybe.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I can see that you’re using a Cache plugin so it’s probably that

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Hey Kyle,

Not sure on the cache plugin but resolved this by totally removing the file, renaming to portfolioreportingtile”1″ and then re-adding as that new file name.

Thanks for looking into it!

Bill

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! Glad you sorted it ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register