New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio Showcase Formatting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    westernsolar

The content of the portfolio showcase element is shifted to the left 30px. I thought I’d corrected it, but when viewing on someone else’s computer (a Mac running Chrome), my correction showed the showcase being shifted to the right. I removed my correction so I could get your input on what’s causing it to be bumped to the left (there’s a -30px margin that I see when I inspect the element, but my overriding it caused the gap to appear on the Mac). I’m running Windows 8 and see the gap in Chrome, Firefox, and IE 11 (all current versions) and the gap shows up on mobile (running Chrome).

Also, the sample Dante theme shows the gray area for the portfolio section extending to below the “view more” button, but I can’t figure out how to make that happen. Can you advise?

Thanks!

westernsolar

Please disregard the second question. Changing the background on that element suffices.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please can you update to version 2.7 to see if that fixes your issue?

– Kyle

westernsolar

Updated, and the issue is still present.

westernsolar

No issues with the full-width layout, only boxed. I’m going to just switch to full.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register