New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio pagination issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Alessandro

Hi, my website is a on-page site with a #portfolio section.
    I have two questions I cannot fix:

1) Is there a way to hide the button borders on filter buttons and/or to change alignment on filters categories?
    2) On pagination buttons: when I click on page 2 or page 3, it reloads the site from the home page instead of switching on that portfolio pages, so every time I change page I have to scroll down again and again. How can I fix it?
    3) I would like to hide pagination buttons and to show only previous (<) and next (>) buttons. Is it possible? How?

Thank you in advance.
    Regards.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please always provide issue page URL so i can debug and give quick fast solution .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Alessandro
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Wordpress admin dashboard login detail is not working . Can you please confirm it .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Alessandro
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1) Is there a way to hide the button borders on filter buttons and/or to change alignment on filters categories?
    FIXED
    2) On pagination buttons: when I click on page 2 or page 3, it reloads the site from the home page instead of switching on that portfolio pages, so every time I change page I have to scroll down again and again. How can I fix it?
    Please display all portfolio or place it at top .
    3) I would like to hide pagination buttons and to show only previous (<) and next (>) buttons. Is it possible? How?
    It is possible but need more customization and all type of pagination’s format will change .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register