Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    whoismarktaylor

I have used the ‘Portfolio’ post type to create ‘artists’ the site is a booking site / showcase for musical talent and acts.

I wanted to be able to showcase the talent in a nice portfolio type page and the filters to be able to select singers, bands, comedy acts, etc….

Im struggling to create a page that has the filter options to show the right categories and how many in each..

Am i missing something or should i of used a different post type etc ?

I did create my own post type originally but had even more difficulty ( using CPT UI )

Could you possibly point me in the right direction, in case im missing something or a better way of utilising the theme…

Mark

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use the portfolio element of the Swift Page Builder to create portfolio items with filter.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

whoismarktaylor

thanks..

I am already using the portfolio filter but am having some trouble creating an ‘Artist’ Page and then being able to edit the page.

Currently there isnt an option to edit the artist page…. So i think i need to do some more digging around..

Ideally I would like the portfolio item to be on the /artists/band/single-band-name

And the index of the portfolio items to be on /artists

Can i edit the permalinks to represent this ? And how do i do it..

I still want the filter option to be present at the top of the index page

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You cannot add a filter to a Portfolio Category archive page as such,

Using the Portfolio PB asset, you can output portfolio items and limit these to a certain category and then use a filter:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register