New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Portfolio on the front page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    studiolambda

Hi,

I installed CLIQUE for my website but can’t find a way to have a portfolio of all my pages/ projects on the front page.
    The only option I see is static page or recent posts. I neither want to have my posts (who are blog like) nor only ONE page. I’d like my website to look like the demo you have, with many pictures directing to as much projects as there are pictures.

How can I do that ?

Thank you by advance for your help.

Kraver

I am not an administrator, but did you install the demo? If you do that, it shows you how to use the portfolio and all you have to do is more or less copy the things you need checked off for the way you want it to display and use your own images. And when you are done, you delete their portfolio items.

Kraver

I tried everything with this plugin to get it to work. I kept getting 404 errors when viewing the portfolio items. I finally deactivated the plugin and got another one. It works fine now. I still do not know why you need a plugin to edit a permalink. That, I would have thought would be something to be able to do right through the theme.

studiolambda

Hi Kraver, thanks for your answer. Where do I find the demo plugin ?

Also, I already have many pages and posts on my website cause I juste changed the template. Do I lose it all if I do what you’re saying ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @studiolambda,

Can you provide us admin access in a private reply so we can check your settings?

-Rui

Kraver

Sorry this showed up here. This was supposed to go on my post.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

studiolambda
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Check again your site, I changed the template type of the home to Portfolio.
    Also in your portfolio items don’t forget to set the thumbnail.

Hope it helps.

-Rui

studiolambda

Hello Rui,

Thanks for your help. Last questions :

– if I want to have only the video on my home page, and full width (like on this example that I saw on your forum : http://www.brazenanimation.com/), how could I do that ?

– if I want to change the template of my pages to portfolios as you did, how can I do that without asking you ? ๐Ÿ™‚

– on your demo, you have a gallery of photos that are not all squared. Is it automatic, depending on the sizes of my pictures or do I need to change something on my future gallery page ?

– Finally, how do you create the blog part, with the latests posts of twitter and facebook for example (and some posts I’d put on the site?)

Thank you very much for your support. I don’t have much skills in coding, you really help.

studiolambda

Hi,

I succeeded doing my first question, but not full width (the video on home page).

The rest is still pending, waiting for your response ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the page templates, check on the right side of the page.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jccfzuk5hibgyjf/Screenshot%202015-07-06%2014.09.25.png?dl=0

Regarding the blog you also have to create a new page and assigned it a Blog Template just like in the screenshot above.

Regarding the gallery I think it will create that masonry effect based on your images. You also need to create a new page and assign it the gallery template.

Give it a try and let us know the result.

-Rui

studiolambda

Yes thank you for your answer, i’m working it out. But I can’t find how to link my blog page to my latests tweets though.. I tried to find it on the blog options, and everywhere else on the settings but couldn’t.

How do you do that ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have any example of that?

-Rui

studiolambda

Yes, on your demo : http://clique.swiftideas.net/blog/

You have tweets directly on the page, I’d really like to link my tweets to my blog page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register