New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio Masonry – Custom Category Selected

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    vmkharat

I had earlier posted a question on themeforest. I want to remove the “All” as default selected completely and instead get the next Portfolio Category in selected state when the page loads.

I was given suggestion from you to edit in functions.js from line 1560 – 1569
    The code I used was the same as given by you.

Now the next item is selected but the problem is that no portfolio items are displayed. An initial click is required to display items in it, else it shows blank under it when page loads.
    I have attached my sf-portfolio.php and functions.js file.

Currently I have made these changes on localhost, but for reference you can take a look at the hosted link: http://dope.co.in/atomic_ads/portfolio

So please let us know about it.

vmkharat

The php file could not be uploaded for security reasons, so I have pasted the code below:

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Please don’t paste direct, use something such as http://pastie.org

Please enable the code on your site so that we can check it live. This is a customisation request, so only so much support we can give for it.

– Ed

vmkharat

Sorry I pasted the code. I was unaware of it. I have made the effects online. Basically I have edited the functions.js and the sf-portfolio.php file.

I have made it live, link is: dope.co.in/atomic_ads

The functions.js file contains the code which was shared by you in themeforest.net and in the php file I have given a condition to check the portfolio is of type “Latest”. If yes then it will echo selector and selected inside the “li” tag of it.

It is selected but not showing the items under it on first page load, on click of it, the items will appear.
    Thank you.

vmkharat
    vmkharat

Hi,
    I just solved the issue. I had to write the class name i.e. latest in the functions.js file, instead of writing “selector” in li tag in the sf-portfolio.php file.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

We’re glad it’s sorted out.

Best Regards,
    Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register