New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio lightbox trouble

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dsilure

Hello,

I have seen an other topic like, this but it was unanswered…

Don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but I can’t make a portfolio lightbox to work with more than one image.
    I have try several ways to call the portfolio (portfolio, carrousel, showcase) with no luck.

With the “Portfolio element” the lightbox show more than one picture but it’s the same one.

My test page : http://leresinier.romraisin.com/votre_sejour/les-chambres/

Thanks in advance for your help.

dsilure

I answer to myself, cause I think my demand isn’t possible in the Actual 2.65 Dante theme…

Just made it an other way : instead of Portfolio, I have used Gallery. And add each individual Galleries in a Page.
    Like this I can have multiple lightboxes with several pictures related to theirs thumbs.
    To replace the Portfolio navigation, I have used the one page navigation to do the job.
    Still missing the hover caption and the like box but gonna live without it…

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Glad you solved it, actually what you are trying to achieve any example, so I can tell its possible or not.. You mean if you click a portfolio thumb you need to call a lightbox with its images in this page http://dante.swiftideas.net/portfolio-one-column-standard-style/portfolio-two-gallery/ ??

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

dsilure

What I was trying to do is: when I click a portfolio thumb it call a lightbox with several pictures

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will add that as a suggestion for a feature request.
    Thanks.

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register