New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift portfolio lightbox duplicating images

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    blaumann

Hey there, having issue using the lightbox function with portfolio. it appears to be doubling up on images in the lightbox.
    What is the reason for this?

Thanks for your help!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade to latest version of theme and all plugins http://eduink.com.au/wp-admin/update-core.php. After that check for issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

blaumann

Hey Mohammad, thanks for your help. Unfortunately the issue still remains after updating my theme, wordpress and all my plugins.

blaumann

hello? can you help me? cheers.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    My colleague will assist you now.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

blaumann

Hi Mohammed, thanks for your response. I am not sure what you mean? It has been several days since you said your colleague will help me and I have not heard from anyone. Thanks again for your assistance

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologize for the delay, didn’t realized that the topic was assigned to me.
    Can’t replicate that issue, can you send me a screenshot showing what is duplicated.

-Rui

blaumann

Im using a portfolio in lightbox mode for each item. If you click on one portfolio item the lightbox appears. The lightbox mode doesnt just show the item you clicked on but allows you to scroll through all the other items. The issue with this is each item seems to appear twice.. See the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Can you update to the latest 1.3.1 theme version and make sure the Swift Framework plugin is updated.

Thanks.

blaumann

Updated but still not working… I have made 2 sites now with your theme and this issue is occurring on both. Would really appreciate a solution. Thanks for your help.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will have to forward this situation to our head developer so he can have a look.
    thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for heads up – we have resolved this for the next update. From the next update the title will need to link to the portfolio item, but we can provide css to stop this link.

– Ed

blaumann

Hey Ed,
    cool, what do you mean you can provide css to stop this link? you mean to stop the duplicating images? yes can you please provide this?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @blaumann

Have you updated the theme? Once updated the title below will link to the item page, that is what we can prevent with css.

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register