New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio Item Images Cutting Off After Dante 3.0 Update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lpanalyst

I think most of my issues are tied to Portfolio Item header images creating additional white space. My theme options is still set to 1170 max width. See below:

Images shrunk, Contact us not on right side of divider

LP Solutions

Header image cut off, white space on sides

GP Analyser™

Maps cut off

Careers

Finally my blog posts are also experience ‘double titles’.

lpanalyst
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Do you have a child theme active, with any files overridden?

– Ed

lpanalyst

No, no child. I replaced the singleportfolio.php and singlepost.php as i do every time i run an update as custom fixes were made in there. However, that had no impact on the spacing so must be somewhere else.

This is the first time this issue has occurred after multiple updates.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes – you’ll need to check the new versions of those files as we have made updates. The page heading is no longer in the individual files, so that needs to be removed.

Please check the files you have changed to make sure they match the latest update.

– Ed

lpanalyst

So is the image on this portfolio page for instance (http://www.lpanalyst.com/solutions/lp-diligence-pack/) no longer designed to span the length of the page?

It still looked this way before I moved in my php files.

lpanalyst

sorry i’m still a novice here. so how do i get the new files to compare if i have already overwritten the new ones?

i suppose i need singleportfolio.php and singlepost.php. would be great if someone on your support team could guide me to what the likely problem is (i.e. what needs to be removed or added back) versus the last update to help resolve my specific issue on these two pages.

thanks,
    bill

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Download the files again from ThemeForest, then you can use a plugin such as this – http://www.diffnow.com/

Yes – the image should be full width.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register