New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn portfolio element (Gallery display type) does not show all categories on mobile

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Ed Bowes

Hi all,

1. I have an issue with the portfolio element on the mobile version at certain places where the element is being used. Please see screenshot what i mean. It seems to fold underneath the next row section or whatever is next. It is particularly apparent on the home page at the bottom of the page in the “recent work section” (see screen grab) and as a result the viewer can’t get to the relevant page as they serve as a click through.

2. Similar issue appear also on consecutive pages, but most apparently on the “bedroom & living designs” page where it just creates a massive empty space between the last portfolio element and the footer…wonder why? Can anyone help please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is a pending update.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vior8qx74ig98h2/Screenshot%202016-10-19%2016.21.35.png?dl=0

Can you update it and purge the cache so I can check it again?

-Rui

Ed Bowes

HI,
    Rui thanks for that. It is so weird when it does that. I didn’t even think of it as i updated it last week. The update seemed to have solved it, but now, unfortunately, the animation on the charts don’t work on pages “kitchen designs” and “bedroom & living designs”. The are meant to turn to 100% around the icons that say ‘project management’ ‘design’ ‘ build’ and ‘install’. Can’t seem to be able to fix them. Would you be able to take a look at them, now that the spacing with the gallery is solved?? many thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

do you mean the round circle animation in these icons?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9fyifsp1fqr9rq/Screenshot%202016-10-19%2018.33.24.png?dl=0

It is working for me, try to clear the cache.

-Rui

Ed Bowes

Hi Rui,

I have tried that both in my browser and in wordpress. I’m using W3 total chache plugin. Does not seem to do the job. Any suggestions… thanks.

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Try to check in incognito mode and disable W3 Total cache for a while just so you can test it.
    You didn’t confirmed me if you are talking about the elements in my screenshot.

Thanks

-Rui

Ed Bowes

Hi,

Sorry Rui, yes the animation circles are the ones not working. The exact ones you have in your screenshots. I also just tried disabling W3 cache and tried it in different browsers. the same result, no show of animations on the circles. Tried re building the asset, with same result, animations are no show. I have no other plugins that could disturb this as im only using the ones provided by your theme (apart from Yoast seo and post type order).

Just had a look in the wp-config file and there was nothing from a third party plugin there that could be blocking it.
    Just not sure what could be causing the issue. It was fine before the update, then all animations stopped. I’m a bit distraught because the site is live and i’m getting some stick from the client. Any suggestion would be helpful. thanks.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Yes, I can also replicate this – I have reported this back to the team for investigation and fix.

– David.

Ed Bowes

Thanks David. Much appreciated.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Let’s wait for the reply.

-Rui

Ed Bowes

Hi all,

Thanks for the latest theme update as it has fixed the issues with chart animations.

thanks again. appreciated.

Ed

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.