New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio detail page problem after update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    urbanokt

Running latest WordPress and recently updated Dante 2.51. My portfolio workflow has gotten all out of whack after updating. I cannot control the thumbnail as it appears on portfolio index page, even after cropping and such. Also, my standard portfolio detail page looks like this no matter what I adjust:

I’m not trying anything complicated. I simply am going for this:

Hope there is an easy fix. Thanks in advance. Great Theme!

urbanokt

Sorry. Links got lost.

the problem

http://seanocon.com/portfolio/treert/

what i would like

http://dante.swiftideas.net/portfolio/saap/

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach screenshot with marked text so i can check and fix the issue .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

urbanokt

Hi. Here is a screen shot. The detail info falls on top of the image. Have also enabled comments on individual portfolio items, but that is not showing either. Cannot control the cropping on the thumbnail for the portfolio main page. Maybe I am missing something. Worked yesterday. Then updated. Now not working. I disabled the ngb graph plus just to see, as that was also an update yesterday. Thanks for the quick response.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    How are you making this page ? Please share the content of this page as used at page editor .

Thanks

urbanokt

Hi. I am using swift page builder, inserting image via elements. Then I am trying to edit the thumbnail so that it doesn’t randomly crop the image for thumb use. I have also chosen to allow comments and pings/trackbacks on the detail page, but it seems to do nothing. The image is full width and the detail sidebar shows up on top of the image. Also, I assumed that I could edit the thumbnail so that the portion of the image used on the portfolio main page is of my choosing. One thing I tried which worked was using 3/4 for the image. The image doesn’t take up the full width and the sidebar detail is legible. Thanks in advance.

Sean

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for explanation . If you provide wordpress admin login detail so i can check and try to resolve it .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

urbanokt
    This reply has been marked as private.
    urbanokt
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that you have sorted your issue . It look perfect at my side . You should check with hard refresh or another browser .
    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register